Bitarel Universal Sealant
TS BY 690590146.016-2016
- to attach roll roofing and waterproofing materials, install and repair sealant roofing with reinforcing base or without one, as well as roll and membrane roofing;
- to ensure external and internal waterproofing and anticorrosive protection of concrete, reinforced concrete, metal, wooden and other building structures (foundations, cellars, piles, ceilings, etc.);
- to insulate welded seams and metal surfaces, including pipelines;
- to create a vapor barrier;
- to waterproof swimming pools, bathrooms, bathtubs, showers, structures embedded into ground (lowered (sunk well, piles, etc.);
- to seal cracks, including cracks in asphalt, and joints of reinforced concrete structures.
How to use: before applying the sealant, the surface must be dried and cleaned. In winter, use a brush to clean the ice, snow, frost; remove the outer layer of rust and corrosion from surface; treat the surface with primer (it is recommended to use BITAREL bitumen primer), mix the sealant thoroughly. If necessary, dilute the solvent to the desired consistency. The sealant should be applied coat by coat with a brush or a spatula, or poured on and spread or with a spray gun. Each next coat should be applied only after the previous one has dried. Sealant operation temperature, depending on the ambient temperature, is +5°С to +30°С. If the ambient temperature is below 0°С, the sealant must be kept indoors at room temperature for at least 24 hours. All works must be carried out away from sources of open flame.
Average consumption: 1.0-1.5 kg/m² per coat (sealant consumption depends on the number of coats applied).
Packaging: the sealant is supplied in 10, 20 or 50 kg sealed metal containers.
|No||Item||Standard for the type|
|1||Mass fraction of nonvolatile substances, %, no less than||30|
|2||Conditional viscosity, s, no less than||100|
|3||Drying time to degree 2, h, no more than||24|
|4||Strength of adhesion to base, MPa, no less than||0.3|
|5||Shear strength of the adhesive joint, kN/m, no less than||1.0|
|6||Conditional tensile strength, MPa, no less than||0.2|
|7||Relative tensile elongation, %, no less than||100|
|8||Water absorption over 24 h, % by weight, no more than||2|
|9||Curvature radius of 5.0±0.2 mm at –15°С||No cracks|