- High adhesiveness to surface
- Thermal and frost resistant
- Water, acid and alkaline resistant
- Easy to apply (with a brush, roller, etc.)
- Provides protection in humid, acidic or alkaline environments
- Attaches and doesn’t corrode insulation (stone wool)
Appearance: homogenous black liquid mass.
Composition: petroleum bitumen, polymer, organic solvent and structuring compounds.
Is used to:
- attach rolled roofing and waterproofing;
- maintain and repair sealant roofing with and without reinforced base, and rolled and membrane roofing;
- seal foundations and slabs of buildings;
- waterproof interior and exterior concrete, reinforced concrete, metal, wooden and other constructs;
- seal welding seams and metal surfaces, including pipelines;
- establish vapor barriers;
- waterproof pools, water closets, bathrooms, shower cabins.
The working surface must be dry and cleared from dirt; snow, ice and frost must be cleared with a brush during winter period. Rust metal surfaces must be cleared mechanically.
Before using, the primer must be stirred throughout until homogenous mass. Add solvent if necessary until proper consistence. At sub-zero temperature it is recommended to keep primer at room temperature for 24 hours.
How to use:
Sealant is applied layer by layer with a brush, spattle or by pouring and levelling with a spraying brush.
Every next layer is applied after the previous one dries completely. Depending on the ambient temperature the sealant working temperature ranges from +5°С to +30°С.
|Parameter||Multi-purpose sealant (MBPH)|
|Non-volatile matter content, %, at least||55|
|Viscosity on viscosimeter VZ-246 with 6 mm muzzle diameter, s, a least||140|
|Adhesion to base, MPa, at least||-0.6 to concrete |
0.5 to metal
|Bong joint shear strength, kN/m, at least||6.0|
|Water absorption within 24 h, % of mass, not exceeding||0.3|
|Homogeneity||Absence of clots of undissolved polymer or foreign particles|
|5.0±0.2 mm radius of curvature at -15°C||No cracks|
|Elongation at break, %, at least||300|
|Thermal resistance, 90°C, at least||90|
|Drying time to degree 2, h, not exceeding||8-10|
|Longitudinal strength, MPa, at least||0.3|
|Natural radionuclides content EFA Bq/kg, not exceeding||80|
|Water impermeability at 0.001 MPa pressure within 72 h.||Endures|
|Resistance to acidic environments, %: variation of longitudinal strength / variation of elongation strain||Not exceeding 10 / Not exceeding 10|
|Resistance to alkaline environments, %: variation of longitudinal strength / variation of elongation strain||Not exceeding 10 / Not exceeding 10|
|Consumption when striping, kg/m²||0.55-0.95|
|Consumption when patching, kg/m²||0.45-0.75|
Average consumption: 1.0-1.5 kg/m² per layer (sealant consumption depends on the number of layers applied).
Must be stored in sealed containers in dry rooms protected from sunlight at -20°С to +30°С.
Must not be stored in living area or in proximity to foods. Keep away from children.